Friday, January 1, 2010

Family Fun

OK, so first off.....my kids are usually the ones that pull this stuff off, you won't normally find my husband and I posing for pictures, especially this way. However, when it's for your kids....you'll do anything! We did this Christmas Day. Kenneth had been trying to get onto Facebook to do a chat with everyone. He even had a computer with a camera reserved so we could web cam, but the computers had other ideas. Every time he'd get a message to us, it would kick him off, and it would do the same thing when I'd try and write him back. I don't ever think he thought we were writing. He posted his frustration on his page, and it was very upsetting knowing that he would be sitting there on Christmas day, knowing he would not get to talk to anyone. Kayla and I put a plan into action. It first started with us doing a family picture of us in his unit t-shirts we all purchased. The idea grew......and the picture below is the final product: Oh man......

0 comments: