Saturday, February 14, 2009

Video Yearbook

Here are some pictures of Kenneth during boot camp. They are from the video yearbook. I swear, there must have been close to 1,000 pictures on that thing. I am going to have to go back and see if I can find Kenneth in any more of them. These are just some of the better ones. What a fun job that would be....following them around and taking pictures of everything! Enjoy, and again...you can leave comments! Down at the bottom of each post.
Kenneth is the one holding onto the bar
Kenneth after the crucible...getting his eagle, globe and anchor!
Water skills....YIKES! Look, he's still smiling! Must have been before he had to swim with all of his gear on!
Doing some teamwork stuff. He was the leader!
Peek-a-boo, we're coming to get you! Obviously the bayonnet training. Can you see him? He's the second one.
Yep, more....to the left of the picture.
I believe he is yelling, "KILL" here! I'm not lying!
Thinking this is weapons inspection, and he's the second one at attention.
This is my FAVORITE picture. Look at those beautiful hazel eyes! Man I love this boy!
Pugil sticks...love this one too!
Marching in from the crucible. He's in the line to the right, second one! One tired boy. Actually saw him dozing in the video...thought he was going to go down a few times!
I'm thinking he's taller than the other guys here, so having to squat and walk at the same time.

0 comments: