Saturday, February 28, 2009

Kenneth......The Turtle

Introducing the newest member of our family....."Bubba", yes after Kenneth. My little one misses her bubba so much she's been naming everything after him. Anyways, Bubba was given to Kali by her grandma Jan for her outstanding report card last quarter. I just went to teacher conferences again and a "9" is the highest score you can get on your testing, and she scored a "9". Now what am I gonna do? LOL! Anyways, Bubba is quite the poser as you can tell. I think he thought I was coming back to feed him again. In this first picture he's watching the top of the water to see if I'm going to hand him his food. Yes, he's spoiled.....we hold the food for him and he eats it from our hands. He got Kali's finger once and yes she cried. She thought he bit her on purpose! HAHAHAHA....yes, I laughed! I know, mean mom...but I just couldn't help myself:)



0 comments: