Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kali at clogging practice

I took some pictures of Kali at clogging practice today. She has sure come a long way these past few weeks. She was bumped up a class again this year and again is the youngest girl. Most girls are 8 and above. I wasn't really sure about her being in this class due to the hard routines and major foot techniques, but her coach told me that even though she might not be right on with the steps, she always knows what she's doing. She's right, and again, these past few weeks she's shown that. She has some recitals coming up. They are doing one of their songs on Monday, February 23rd. They will perform their other song at Cabin Fever Night in March and I'm assuming both performances during Weiser's National Old Time Fiddling week. I guess that means I had better get busy and make her costume.......UGH!




1 comments:

lilstepmom said...

She looks so much like Kenneth :-)