Monday, July 7, 2008

Photoshoot turned into trouble!

At the end of June, Kali and I did a little photo shoot. Mom had left her digital camera, so we decided to try it out. We had fun, except for at one of our destinations. I've been eyeing the old Goodman Oil building for ages. Been thinking it would be a great place for a trash the dress session or a senior session. I took Kali there, but we didn't go all the way to the building. I just pulled off the road to get her into some tall grass. Well, we started walking and I was wearing flip-flops, kept feeling things poke into the bottom of my foot. I lifted it up and low and behold my shoes were covered with goat heads. BIG ONES! Yes, they were so deep they were poking through. We managed to get a few shots and decided to head back to the car. It took forever. I had to walk delicately because it hurt so bad. On one of my stops to the car I managed to take a pretty good picture of a damn weed! Just so you know....It took me over 15 minutes to pull those damn things out of my shoes.





0 comments: