Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kenneth's farewell party in Cascade, Idaho

The entire family got together at a cabin on the lake in Cascade, Idaho. We haven't all been together in a very long time. Most were getting to stay for a week, but our family had to make a weekend out of it. Kenneth had to ship out on Monday. The weekend was filled with laughs, spirits, crashes, fun and tears!
Kayla's beau Paul....we know what was said to get this smile:)
This was the evening view!

Kayla and Rick


Kenneth and Roy going over a wake
I do believe Kayla is cold!
Kenneth
My Kali...I think grandma made her sad
Kayla and Rick...what a shot!
Kenneth and Roy
Kenneth and Roy holding on for dear life! But I still see a smile:)
Yes, they are still holding on! Had a hard time getting these buggers off!
"YIPPPEEEE!"

OMG....Hold on

Kayla and her new beau Paul!

Me LOVES my boy and will miss him:(
Kenneth and Dylon...and a face plant!
Kenneth and Kali taking an easy ride:)

0 comments: