Wednesday, September 29, 2010

JULY VISIT TO CALIFORNIA:

Decided to take a weekend trip in July to see Kenneth. Kali, my mom, my niece and I drove down. Kenneth's girlfriend Tera got to come spend the weekend with us as well. During that weekend we got to watch the Crash Fire Rescue Marines practice soccer. I believe they are getting a team together, and will play other teams here sometime. We also spent a bit of time in the pool, and at the beach watching Kenneth surf. Kali decided she wanted to try too! We also went on a whale watching trip.....didn't see any whales, but we did see a lot of dolphins!








Kenneth took these next two pictures, and I edited them for him. Hmmmmm, maybe I have a partner when he gets out?


Scared? Ummm...yes! She was afraid we'd see a shark on our whale trip:)










0 comments: