Saturday, March 7, 2009

Kenneth Update-March 7, 2009

Here are some new pictures of Kenneth. He's been doing great. I'm still awaiting some info to share, it's about his fitness test, so check back. I do know he got a 100% on another test this week. Next week is the big test to move onto the next block. Be sending him "good vibes" on Monday! I again, took these from his myspace, so they are pretty small, but at least it gives you an idea of what he's been doing. Our trip for spring break has to be postponed and the WHS cheerleaders made it to state competition and yes, state happens to be during spring break. Our trip now will be for graduation!
I miss this handsome face!

Oops, this picture should be at the bottom of the next two!


YIKES! Look at that tower with the stairs!
I would not be able to do that:(
Look at this cute picture. Life long friends.....

0 comments: