Saturday, January 31, 2009

McCall Winter Carnival 2009

Kayla, Kali and I rode up to McCall with Sherrie and Cori on a fabric run, LOL! I had found out that my grandma was up for "Lady of the Lake" and ended up winning. That meant she would be in the parade. We watched that and included lunch on our trip. Here are some pictures of the parade:
Kali waiting patiently for it to start

Kali has spotted great grandma and is running to her


Kali and great grandma posing. Kali ended up walking the rest of the parade with great grandma......and she made Kayla go too! HAHA!

Making my own statement to the float below. Thanks to Dee Dee for the help! Sorry, my democratic friends....just the way I feel!



This float was cool! It was a front end loader I believe so the head moved and the mouth opened. Very creative!




And here is my cute niece Emali, it was a surprise to see her. She was in this vehicle that was pulling a float.




0 comments: